This one is getting out there a little late guys and gals, sorry. By the time you see this, it will technically be "LAST WEEK." We've been stupid busy the past two weeks so I haven't gotten as much filming done as I have putting out "fires" (not literal fires) and working.
This week we had an emergency call to a local restaurant that had a 225a 3-phase main tripping. We were out there at 4am and found the breaker had an extremely hot B-phase on the load side of the main. Everything amp'd out normal, but there was something on the inside of that breaker that was causing it to nuisance trip via that B-phase. We were able to get another main and install it that morning and fix the problem.
We also got to put in an entire track light system in the showroom of Austin Designer Kitchens to showcase their kitchens. There were 10 track lights added to their grid ceiling, as well as 7 receptacles they needed dropped throughout the store. Track lighting is a pain to deal with sometimes but it really changed the look of the showroom dramatically.
Last job we had was changing out whips from 4 RTU disconnects on 2 rooftops in a business park. Somebody had run 10/2 from the disconnects to the 50amp units and it was causing nuisance tripping in the winter when the heat kicked on.
Thanks For Watching!